About Me

My photo
Tarkin's replacement. I am an Astronomy and Math student who is currently having to endure the displeasures of recovering from depression. Granted, the worst is over, but having lost so much, it has certainly taken its toll on me and my mind. Hopefully there is enough left in there for good use.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday evening blues

I am sad at the moment, and I would like to understand why. My relationship has been over since late July, and it is still painful to think about. Time heals all wounds right? I guess not in my case, or at least not as easily in my case. She meant...no...she still means a lot to me and she won't even talk to me. She says that she unintentionally put up a barrier when she broke up with me that makes her feel nothing but awkwardness around me. You would think that since she broke up with me and that she has already stated that she no longer has feelings for me that she would not care to be around me, but no, she feels uncomfortable and awkward. What the hell am I supposed to gather from that? I would sure like an explanation as to why this developed. She got tired of me apparently, me and my depression and the toll it was taking on her became too much for her. But then why feel awkward around me, as if I intentionally did the things I did to hurt her? She knows I did not mean to hurt her. Yet she treats the end of the relationship as if she got away from a monster. Maybe I am one and do not know it yet. She has blindly stated, as if she knows what is going on in my head better than me, that she became an outlet. Ok Miss Freud, what about your theory when I get through this and no longer need an external outlet and still want you to be with me? What then? What will that mean when you find that you are wrong about all this?

No comments:

Post a Comment