About Me

My photo
Tarkin's replacement. I am an Astronomy and Math student who is currently having to endure the displeasures of recovering from depression. Granted, the worst is over, but having lost so much, it has certainly taken its toll on me and my mind. Hopefully there is enough left in there for good use.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Late night pondering

Its 0114am right now, and I am listening to the soundtrack to "The Social Network". Pretty great soundtrack, reminds me of an amalgamation of Fight Club and Choke for some reason. I suffer from late nights so most of my posts should or will be late night quandaries regarding varying situations of interest in my life. Right now i'm just trying to still get over my last relationship which is becoming a damned hard task. Oh well, guess it's back to the drawing board for now. I can't help but wonder what it is that prompted me to start a blog, but I will admit i am a bit curious as to the normal state of 'first posts' on new blogs. I wonder what deviation, if any, my first post has from the norm, if its even possibly quantifiable.

No comments:

Post a Comment