About Me

My photo
Tarkin's replacement. I am an Astronomy and Math student who is currently having to endure the displeasures of recovering from depression. Granted, the worst is over, but having lost so much, it has certainly taken its toll on me and my mind. Hopefully there is enough left in there for good use.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Profile Picture

So, I thought it might be of interest to point out that my profile picture is that of my right hand taken around late August. I was quite angry at the time and decided that punching the wall of my apartment was ok. Not ok, I just really didn't care about punching the wall. Not the walls in my room are plaster with studding while the walls of my living room(which is where the punch occurred) are solid cinder block. I didn't discover this second fact until I had already punched the wall. I broke my fifth metacarpal bone in what was categorized as  boxer's type injury. At the time that I am writing this post, I have no cast and currently only have a small kink on my pinky where the reset bone healed up. I have full use of my right hand and am currently performing light exercise to get it back to full strength and use. Let us leave it at my having learned my lesson. Next time get a ball and kick it to kingdom come somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment